how we do itWithout meaning to take the mystery out of things, we’d like to tell you just a little about what’s involved in the process of working with us.
We don’t just pick out pretty colour schemes, we consider all operational and equipment requirements. This incorporates spatial awareness, lighting, sound & technology, environments and functionality.
- Feasibility studies
- Sketched plans
- Approvals and applications : licensing, building regulations etc
- Feeler boards
Tender Drawing Package
- Out to tender drawing package
- Comprising of all building works and interior fit out including all design finishes
- Designing within your budget
- Priced by contractors of your choice
After contract care
When the work is completed we don’t just leave you to it. Six months after completion we’ll ensure the standard and performance of materials is living up to expectations. Making sure you’re satisfied with our service.
- Re-visit venue, 6 months snagging of project
- Ascertain liability of any damage/wear & tear
We’ll illustrate our vision for you using computer generated 3D walk throughs and 360 degree panoramic illustrations and impressions.
- External and internal visuals
- Sample boards
On Site Construction
We project manage everything from building & licence applications, surveys and capacity implications. We’ve also got extensive experience in listed buildings. We have long working relationships with our suppliers and clear communication on project administration & facilitation.
- On site control
- Chairing site meetings
- Communication with contractors
- Meeting minutes
- Snag venue
- Hand over completed venue